Caring for your Elizabetta leather bag
Leather is a beautiful natural material known for its strong and durable characteristics. Treat your leather handbag with appropriate care and it will last for years to come.
Storage and Maintenance
- Do not store your leather bag in plastic bags or boxes.
- Leather needs to breathe, so store your bag when not in use in the cloth bag it came in or cover it with cotton fabric when you are not using it.
- Gently filling the bag interior with non-printed white tissue paper (not newspaper or colored paper!) will help it keep its shape.
- Clean with a soft, barely damp cloth. Do not use harsh cleaning materials or solvents. Use of an unsuitable products will cause damage.
- Keep your leather bag away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
- Allow wet leather bags to dry slowly and naturally in an airy non-sunny location. If the bag is very wet, fill with non-printed tissue while drying to help maintain its shape.
- Do not over stuff if you wish it to keep its original shape for as long as possible.
- Avoid direct contact between the magnetic clasps and credit cards or other magnetic card.
- Avoid contact with water, greasy substances, make-up products or perfumes.